A relationship is something that defines your connection with a person. Being in a love relationship is everyone’s dream but when do you know you are in love or somebody is interested in you? Your special someone may be waiting for you to approach him and you may be just wondering whether or not he likes you. However, if you can decode the body signs of your love interest or your partner, you can easily know what is on his or her mind.
Body signs or language is nothing but the physical behaviour and actions of a person that define or depict his mood, his interest, his likes and dislikes. It is as simple as identifying a child’s love for chocolates by seeing him licking his lips before a chocolate box. For years we have been thinking and concentrating on just smiles and eyes as an indicator of somebody’s interest in us. A lady looking and smiling at a guy means she is interested in him. This is a typical body sign which could also mean that the lady finds the guy cute but not fit for a relationship. There are more angles to this particular body sign which we must consider before drawing a conclusion and approaching our love interest.
To help you decode your partner’s moves, here is a list of body signs as well as hints that will take you in the right direction when making difficult decisions in love.
1. Many men and women try to attract attention by fixing their hair. Many women with long hair try to bring some part of hair in front to touch their breast and then gently move them behind shoulders. Some people also tend to straighten their clothes in order to gain attention. Catch a girl straightening her skirt or a man puling his shirt to straighten it.
2. When somebody is interested in you, he would like anything and everything that you like and say. He will try to engage in activities that please you. Check out if your partner has suddenly started enjoying those boring plays at theatre!
3. The human pupil naturally dilates when someone is excited or has strong feelings about someone. Note your partner's pupil when you are around.
4. Engaging in the same activities that you enjoy like swimming, pottery classes, etc is a strong sign of a desire to spend more time with you. Also making plans of hanging out with you every weekend, especially holidays means something more than just friendship.
5. Some people like to give pet names to their love interest. Does he call you by any short, nick name? Check his mobile for your special name in his phonebook.
6. Sending gifts and flowers your way means you have gained his interest which is a positive sign for a growing relationship.
7. Raising both eyebrows exaggeratedly for a couple of seconds, smiling and making some eye contact is a way of flirting and also a green signal for your relationship.
8. Women often want men to notice them when they are fixing or smoothing their outfit. Your girl may be making deliberate attempts of catching your attention every time she fixes her straps or skirt.
9. An interested partner will raises or lower the volume of her voice to match yours. Notice her when she speaks to you over the phone or face to face. She will try to speak at a pitch that matches yours.
10. Women send positive signs when they bite their lips or show their tongue. Licking lips or touching front teeth also mean the same.
11. When in a crowd or a large group of friends, whom does your girl talk to? If she focuses on you and speaks only to you, then you can congratulate yourself for gaining her undivided attention.
12. If a guy keeps looking at you until you turn around and then looks the other way then he is a shy guy. Some guys are shy only before their love interest. He may talk to everyone in the group but when you are around, he may go silent.
13. Notice your man’s shoulders when he is talking to you. If they are angled away from you, it is a sign of indifference and if they are lined up with you, he is open to your needs. More that you would want to know about Women
14. When women entwine their legs, they actually attract a lot of attention. The entwined legs indicate a woman’s NO to sexual advances which men take as a challenge.
15. Women usually caress the hands of their partners. This indicates trust between two people. So when your lady does this, she is steadily building her trust in you.
16. Women try to attract the attention of men by showing off their legs. If she shows off her legs while looking at you, it is definitely a start to something.
17. Women standing with her back against the wall indicates she is not ready to move and is not receptive to anybody who comes her way.
18. Notice her fingers before you approach her. Soft, relaxed and hanging fingers are more welcoming than fingers curled up as a fist.
19. When walking as a couple, women want men to hold their hands. This shows connection and intimacy between partners.
20. A closed posture, like folded arms and crossed legs means she is turning away from you. Definitely not the right time to approach her.
21. While talking, if she repeatedly touches her hair, mouth, eyes and ears, she is probably lying. The constant hand movements indicate she is trying to hide the truth.
22. Women playing with round objects such as a glass means she is fantasizing about you holding her. She definitely wants you to take her into your arms and make a move.
23. If a woman at a restaurant looks at you at constant intervals, it means she likes your looks and can’t stop but admire you.
24. If instead of looking at you, she is looking every where else then either she is not interested in you or your topic of discussion. Change the topic to check if she looks at you. More that you would want to know about Men.
25. Men usually show their dominant nature through non-verbal signs. They would unconsciously occupy more than usual space in the bedroom.
26. A man who is interested in you will pull in his tummy and puff-up his chest to stand a little taller than what he is.
27. Young men always want to appear smart and attractive before women. Notice him sticking his thumb in the belt or the loops of the trousers or jeans he is wearing. This also shows his confidence.
28. When standing in a group, notice his position. If his body is facing you, he is signaling his interest in you.
29. Men fantasize the roundness of a female’s body while playing with cylindrical objects such as a glass or a salt shaker.
30. To know if a woman is interested, men start with little touching like gently keeping hand on shoulder or holding by waist while dancing. If a woman does not withdraw, men get the green signal to move ahead.
31. When men are aroused, their nostrils flare up. He may now try to trigger off a conversation with you.
32. Men try to move one step ahead in intimacy when they lean towards you to talk.
33. When men spread their legs and keep them quite wide, they want you to notice what is being offered and quickly make a decision.
34. A man trying to hide his face with his hands or a menu card is definitely concealing something. Click here for more Articles...